European Research Network on Global Pentecostalism (GloPent)
The European Research Network on Global Pentecostalism (GloPent) is an interdisciplinary academic initiative coordinated by Pentecostalism experts at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, the University of Birmingham, the University of Heidelberg, and the University of Uppsala.
We are interested in:
- Networking active research about Pentecostal and Charismatic movements worldwide, with a special focus on Africa, Asia, and Latin America
- Promoting scientific exchange through our conferences, our journal PentecoStudies, our mailing list, and our website
- Giving scholars a wider platform to introduce their work in Pentecostal Studies by providing bibliographies, papers, news, and links
- Providing academic information about global Pentecostalism to the European academia
- Providing study resources for the scholarly community, such as our dedicated GloPent Web Search Engine on Pentecostal and Charismatic Movements
- Fascilitating discussion on theory and method in Pentecostal Studies
- Stimulating academic publications in Pentecostal Studies
Read more about us...
GloPent is open to active participation by scholars exploring Pentecostal and Charismatic movement at the PhD level or beyond.
You may join the network and submit information about your person and your projects, create bibliographies, upload papers, join our mailing list, etc.