Doctoral Research ProjectsUp one level
List of ongoing and completed doctoral research projects
- "God Found His Moses": A Biographical and Theological Analysis of the life of Joseph Smale (1867-1926) by Tim Welch — last modified 2011-02-09 14:21
- This PhD will be available to read on www.etheses.bham.ac.uk (from Dec 2009)
- Research Project: Aladura Christianity by Michaiah Olaniyi — last modified 2006-06-27 00:39
- The Meaning of Religious Conversion in the Christ Apostolic Church of Nigeria: Towards the Incarnation of Christianity in Yorubaland
- Research Project: Conflicts Involving Pentecostal Churches and Movements by Ib Sørensen — last modified 2007-08-20 18:56
- The project investigates 3-6 local Danish Pentecostal churches and movements as organizational cultures in order to understand from the inside, why some of them develop problematic relations to their surroundings and some not.
- Research Project: Feuding Brothers: US Fundamentalist-Pentecostal Relations, 1900-1943 by Gerald W King — last modified 2006-06-27 00:50
- This research project describes how Fundamentalism influenced forms of Pentecostal thought and structure in the first half of the 20th century up to the formation of the NAE.
- Research Project: Lewi Pethrus' Ecclesiological Thought 1911-1974: A Contribution toward a Value-based and Contextual Assessment of Pentecostal Ecclesiology by Tommy Davidsson — last modified 2011-11-24 19:09
- Research Project: Pentecostal and Charismatic Movements in Ethiopia by Jörg Haustein — last modified 2011-12-10 21:32
- An overview of goals, methods, research interests and current state of a doctoral research project on Ethiopian Pentecostalism
- Research Project: The Christ Apostolic Church in Yoruba Land by msepo — last modified 2011-02-09 14:21
- This is a description of my PhD thesis on "The leadership crisis of Christ Apostolic Church in Yoruba land 1989-2005: A historical and theological critique."
- Research Project: The Church Militant by Graham R Smith — last modified 2011-02-09 14:21
- This is an abstract of my PhD thesis " THE CHURCH MILITANT: The theology & spirituality of “spiritual warfare” in the charismatic renewal and its significance in the Anglican Communion."
- Research Project: The Civil War Revival and its Pentecostal Progeny by Richard Hugh Burgess — last modified 2011-02-09 14:21
- This is an abstract of my PhD thesis "The Civil War Revival and its Pentecostal Progeny: A Religious Movement among the Igbo People of Eastern Nigeria (1967-2002)" University of Birmingham, 2004.
- Research Project: The Shaping of a New Form of Missionary Initiative from Africa by Daniel Walker — last modified 2011-02-09 14:21
- This is a description of my doctoral project on the History and Development of Mission in the Church of Pentecost
- Research Project: The „Charismatization“ of Christianity in Pakistan and its effects on life realities of Pakistani Christians. by Detlef Hiller — last modified 2013-03-19 11:22
- An overview of goals, methods, research interests, and current state of a doctoral research project of the Center for Intercultural Theology and Interreligious Studies at the Protestant University Wuppertal/Bethel (Germany) under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Henning Wrogemann.
- Research Project: Women in Evangelical Churches in the USA by Heike Munz — last modified 2007-01-15 21:24
- This is an introduction to a research project on female gender identity negotiation in North American evangelical churches.
- Research Project: Youth in the German Pentecostal and Charismatic Movement by Claudia Hesse-Böhme — last modified 2006-06-27 00:41
last modified 2005-12-12 00:09